Lowie Vercraeye is one of the three founders of BRAUZZ., a company in revolutionary plastic-free cleaning products. With his financial expertise, he contributed considerably to several successful funding rounds. Lowie’s greatest passion is innovation, monitoring and responding to the latest trends. After a Master’s degree in Innovation & Entrepreneurship at Antwerp Management School, he decided to pursue his dream, together with fellow students Manush Barvar and Ruben Renaer: creating real impact by bringing innovative products to the market.
The story of BRAUZZ. began with the observation that plastic is a huge societal problem. Less than 9% of the plastic that is produced worldwide gets recycled. The remaining 91% is burnt or ends up in landfills and in nature. Scientists expect the oceans to contain more plastic than fish by 2050… BRAUZZ. is eliminating single-use plastic in the cleaning industry. During the keynote, you will find out how BRAUZZ. arrived at a solution to an immense societal problem. BRAUZZ. is one of the leading examples in addressing this ecological challenge, from the design to the final product, in an e-commerce-only environment.
Michel Defloor is an accomplished professional with extensive experience at BNP Paribas Fortis, Telenet, and Nokia. His expertise goes beyond traditional marketing, encompassing coding, product management, communication campaigns, and business strategies. Michel’s passion lies in customer-centric value propositions and staying updated on industry trends. With a dynamic blend of experience, creativity, and strategic know-how, he empowers individuals and businesses to navigate challenges and seize opportunities.
Samy Barakat is part of Decathlon Belgium and in charge of Digital Marketing, Supply Chain and Finance for e-commerce activities. Prior to working at Decathlon, he held various functions in finance and strategy for Northern Europe operations of Veepee, the online flash sales European leader, before taking group responsibilities. He started his career at SWIFT in risk management and graduated from the Solvay Brussels School of Economics & Management.
Get a glimpse at Decathlon’s digital journey from a pure retailer to an omni-channel player aiming to offer best-in class ecommerce experience to its customers and extending its product offer through Marketplace. This session will focus on internal and external challenges & opportunities coming with this positioning. It will also provide insights on what has been put in place by Decathlon to serve its customers best whichever the touchpoint they prefer in order to move them through the wonders of Sports.
09h00 : Welcome
10h00 – 11h00 :
Richard van Hooijdonk (Trendwatcher & Futurist)
11h00 – 11h30 :
Lowie Vercraeye (Co-founder at BRAUZZ.)
11h30 – 12h00 :
12h00 – 12h30 :
Michel Defloor (VP of Marketing at bpost) & Sylvia Yates (Director of Product Management at bpost)
12h30 – 13h00 :
Samy Barakat (Digital Finance Director at Decathlon Belgium)
13h00 – 14h30 :
14h30 – 16h00 :
The registration for this event EcomTalk is closed. However, if you would still like to attend and book one of the last places, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
You will receive an email from Easyfairs Transport & Logistics with the practical information. If you didn’t receive the email from Easyfairs, make sure to check your spam!